Monday, February 20, 2006

DECIDE

I hope all of you enjoyed a wonderful Family Day today.

Spending more time with our families is why we are building this business as hard as we are right?

Well that is my primary reason and so today was a great reminder of why I work as hard as I do in this business.

I hope with all my heart that every one of you truly understands what it is you are in and how close you are to busting loose in this business.

In fact you are just a decision away!

So make the decision today to do 3 things consistently:
1- Listen to ALL the phone calls – there are only 3 of them a week.
2- Attend ALL the meetings – there is only one meeting a week.
3- Spend 67 minutes every day Building Your Business. That means you meet with one person every day and share with them what you are doing. Your job is not to recruit, sponsor, get them in, convince them or sell them on anything. All you have to do is SHARE this wonderful opportunity with them and let them decide for themselves.

Note: I have done the calculations and if you spent 67 minutes every single day for 11.5 months you could be earning over $3,000 per month. That is based on a 90% failure rate. So if only 1 out of 10 people signed up and spent just $100 in the AD Program every month and if only 22 % of those people did what you did and committed to 67 minutes a day you could be financially free in 11.5 months.

I hope that fires you up and I really do hope you make the decision to do the 3 things I have outlined above.

No comments: