Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Secrets To Bill Gates Success

I have always been on a quest for knowledge and especially the secret to success. And in that quest I have spoken to numerous wealthy and successful people and listened to even more successful and wealthy people being interviewed on Television and Radio.

One of those people I have followed very closely is Bill Gates (my idol and we share the same birth date and year).

Bill is the richest man in the world and was interviewed on the Larry King Show. On the show he said a few things that I would like to share with you. These 3 nuggets are available to all of us most of the time. So why aren’t we as successful as Bill? Read and find out!

When Larry asked about his incredible wealth and success Bill Gates said, “Larry, I was at the right place at the right time, and luck has a lot to do with that.”

There you go! Nugget # 1:
~ You must be in the Right Place at the Right Time ~ and yes luck does have something to do with it.

Bill Gates continued, “But Larry, there were a lot of people at the same place I was. One difference was I had vision. I saw the potential that was there.”

Bam! Nugget # 2:
~ You must have Vision ~ With that Vision you need to see the potential in the opportunity that lies before you.

Mr Gates was not through yet. He continued, “But Larry there were a lot of people at the same place I was and a lot of people had the same vision. The Big Difference was I took Massive and Immediate and Focused Action.”

Most Importantly! Nugget # 3:
~ You Must Take MASSIVE and IMMEDIATE and FOCUSED ACTION ~

I cannot count how many times I have been in the right place at the right time but I lacked Vision.

With Vision I would have been able to see where that opportunity would have lead me to. Instead of wondering how long it was going to last or whether it was too good to be true, I should have put on my positive, long range glasses and looked into the future.

Finally, how many times have we been in the Right Place at the Right Time, we could see the Vision but life just got in the way and we procrastinated and never took action?

The last few years I have not let that happen. 3 times in the last 5 years I have been in the Right Place at the Right Time. 3 Times in the last 5 years I have had the Vision and 3 times in the last 5 years I have taken Massive and Immediate and Focused Action. I have yet to see my rewards from the first two companies but they are coming sooner or later. The present one and you all know which one that is, is producing huge dividends already not just for me but for all who have inadvertently followed these Billionaire Nuggets.

Now what about you?

I know you are in the Right Place at the Right Time but do you have Vision?

Are you going to take Massive and Immediate and Focused Action or are you going to let Life’s little challenges keep you from a life of abundance?

You know what your answer needs to be but will you act on it?

No comments: